Camille Bauer`s extensive product range permits the perfect realisation of the most varied measuring tasks. The instruments are manufactured in accordance with individual customer specifications or their functionality is adapted to requirements in order to guarantee optimum results at their place of operation: Custom-made measuring performance has always been part of the service of Camille Bauer Metrawatt.
Camille Bauer TI816 – DC signal isolator, passive, no power supply needed
Signal isolator for electrically isolating an analog DC signal, and for converting it to a current signal or a voltage signal depending upon the utilized device variant. Functions as a passive isolator without external supply power and draws its minimal energy requirements from the DC signal.
- Electrical isolation of the analog DC signal (0(4) to 20 mA): prevents the formation of parasitic voltages and currents and eliminates grounding problems with interconnected and intermeshed signal lines.
- Highly accurate: fulfills the isolation function with practically no transmission errors.
- No auxiliary power terminals: eliminates the need to lay and connect power supply lines, well suited for subsequent retrofitting to signal circuits.
- Small and compact for optimized space utilization
- N12 type rail mount housing for G rail per EN 50 035-G32, or top-hat rail per EN 50 082